Residential Landscaping in St. Clair County, MI
Why Hire Sherman Nursery Farms?
- Are you sitting at your kitchen table looking out into your yard and wondering how you could enjoy the space more?
- Are you driving up your driveway from a long day of work wishing your landscaping had curb appeal?
- Do you need curb appeal just because you are selling your home? A small investment could make the house sell in 2 months versus 9 months.
- Are you having an event this summer at your home? Need a landscape makeover to make your home even more inviting?
Landscape, landscape, landscape… Whether it is new construction, renovation, or creating new areas to existing landscaping Sherman Nursery Farms can interpret “your landscape visions into reality” with a consultation with our landscape designer. We will take into consideration your creativity, thoughts and ideas. Wishes can come true within your budget.
Sherman Nursery Farms can create the ideal landscape for your situation. We consider your gardening skills, dynamic seasonal color and we can also help by calculating a maintenance program to preserve the outstanding layout you envisioned.
Go ahead, imagine the possible, and contact us today for an appointment with our landscape designer.
Landscaping is not just all about visual beauty. There are essential benefits to landscaping that you may not be aware of. Home energy usage, property values, soil erosion, and fighting pollution are just a few outstanding benefits that you will be investing in your new landscape design. Please click here to review the “benefits of landscaping” provided by MNLA (Michigan Nursery and Landscape Association).
Services we provide:
- Landscape design and installation
- Hardscape design and installation
- Soil erosion control
- Seasonal color and landscape clean-up services
- Pathway lighting and installation
- Landscaping and Lawn maintenance
- Fertilization, weed prevention and pest control
- Snow removal and de-icing
- Warranty/guarantee policy
Sherman Nursery Farms Warranty / Guarantee Policy
- Retail Sales – Consumer planted: All stock, purchased at retail prices, and planted by the consumer is guaranteed to live for one growing season. Guaranteed items are exchanged at half the retail price.
- Retail Sales – Sherman Nursery planted: All stock purchased and planted by Sherman Nursery Farms will be guaranteed 100% for one year. One replacement only, some exclusions apply. Claims should be made as soon as possible and items returned.
- Dig Orders – orders for special dig requests require a 50% deposit and the net is due at delivery.
*We reserve the right to alter or void these policies at anytime
Care of Plant Material
- Be sure to water all your new plants daily while above ground (before you plant them).
- After planted, water thoroughly – on a schedule – of once weekly to once every 10-14 days until the ground freezes in November, depending on type and size of plant (some may require more frequent watering in the first couple of weeks) – ask us questions!
- Don’t forget to water all your new trees next year, too, beginning in May, as above, until next November’s freeze – we want you to be successful with your new plants.
2200 Mayer Road
Columbus, MI 48063
Phone: (810) 329-9466
Fax: (810) 329-2676
Arbor Day Foundation
Be a Smart Gardener
Michigan Nursery & Landscape Assoc.
Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Plenty variety and pricing makes my pocketbook happy too! I go back year after year!
- Marlene Przybylski, Customer